- 2 large (500g total) ripe pears
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 fingers of Billington’s Gingerbread
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal self-raising flour
- 25g unsalted butter, chilled, chopped
- 490g low-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, thawe
- Peel, core and chop pears. Place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add lemon juice, honey and cinnamon. Cook for 5 minutes or until pears are very tender. Remove from heat. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place biscuits in a food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Add flour. Rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through cooking or until golden and crisp.
- Spoon 1/3 of the yoghurt between serving glasses. Top with half the pear mixture and half the raspberries. Repeat layering. Dollop with remaining yoghurt. Sprinkle with crumble. Serve.
Buy your Billington’s Gingerbread Online Here